The Second Practice Teaching


September 03, 2018
Second Practice Teaching
I do my second practice teaching in the same class, STEM 12 DARWIN. In the beginning of class, I ask the mayor of this class to lead the praying and after that I check the attandance of the students. Before continue the lesson, I ask the students to do review about the last topic. I ask the students to raise their hand when they want to explain. the students try to explain the the last lesson about Entrepreneurship with Generating Ideas: Harnessing Logic and Creativity as the topic.
one student explains about Methods For Generating or Testing New Ideas, there are . Fisrt by product, second by process, third by person and fourth by relationship. one student explains about Creativity: A New Way of Looking at Things, Creativity can be described as the capacity of individuals to originate new ideas from ideas to individual has been previously exposed.
The key in thes sources and methods that give rise to business ideas is the role of creativity, which is thinking beyond the systematic and rational way.  
 one students explain about Factors that Influence Creaztivity, there are Problem solving factors, motivational factors, situational factors, organizational factors
 and one student explains about Creative Problem Solving, . It is a procedure of answering a problem with mechanisms and techniques incorporating creativity.

then I go for the conclutions.
after doing review, I tell to the students what is the topic for today. we will discuss about Recognizing, Assessing, and Exploting Opportunities . i also tell what the students should know after studying this topic. there are: 
   A.    Explain the process of recognizing opportunities
   B.     Explain the important factors in opportunity recognition
   C.     Create an opportunity assessment plan 
   D.    Discuss the different pathways to seizing opportunities
   E.     Explain the product and development process.
            I tell to students the methods that I want to use for today. We are going to discuss the topic for today in group. I will divide they into five groups. Group one: the five stages of opportunity recognition:
Precondition, conception, visioning, assessment and realization
Group two: the factors are: market awarness, entrepreneurial, readiness, and connections
Group three: several studies found the following elements in opportunity assessment: product, market, cost, provitability, capital requirements, risk, and commitment.
Group four: the pathways are rational/traditional approach and the intuitive approach
Group five: product planning and development process: idea stage, concept stage, product development stage and test marketing stage.
After divide the students into their groups, I ask the students to gather with their group and start discussing. I tell to the students, They will do their presentation after finishing discussing. When the students are discussing, Im coming to their group one by one and ask them if they have problems in treir topic.


We cant do the presentation today because the time is already over. I tell to students we are going to continue next meeting. I ask the students to keep their work and bring again newt meeting then we start doing presentation. This time for going home, but bifore leaving the class I ask the students to be on time next meeting and dont forget to read much at home.

J

I
i

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Second Class Observation

Surprised From STEM 12 DARWIN

My First Class Observation