Coming To Philippines


Coming To Philippines
August 18, 2018
Joining Sea Teacher program make me coming to Philippines now. I really want to be a teacher. Become a great teacher that doesn’t only teach subject matter but also a teacher that touches the hearts and lives of my students. I am one of the delegations from my university. After having few hesitations in my mind because of my unfamiliarity to the Philippines language and customs, I have decided and said yes for this opportinity that came to my life and go from my confertzone. I want to teach outside my country and try new thing in my life. I’m very happy to be one of the international students here.
            I have come to Ninoy Aquino International Airport on August 18, 2018. Im with others International studetnts. We are from different countries and universities. We are going to Panggasinan State University where we have been assigned to do our practice teaching and fetched by the man who we call Papa Mike on Augustus 19, 2018 he is very kind and caring of us.
We have just arrived in our nice dormitory at night. Im assigned in Pangasinan State Univrsity in Bayambang kampus. And the others in Pangasinan State Univrsity Lingayen kampus.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Second Class Observation

My First Class Observation

Surprised From STEM 12 DARWIN