September 10, 2018

Practice Teaching Again
            Finally I come to my last practice teaching. I start again with the STEM 12 DARWIN, with the Entrepreneurship as the subject. For today, I want to continue the last topic from Chapter 3. I ask the mayor to lead the prayers before going to continue our lesson for today. I check the attendance and ask the students to sit down based on their group that I have divided last meeting. I let the students to prepare their group before showing their presentation. I ask group one to show their material in front of their friends and rest students are observing and be active for the discussion after the group finishing the presentation. Group one start their topic about the five stages of opportunity recognition: Precondition, conception, visioning, assessment and realization. They explain the topic well because they have discussed it last meeting. Group one is finishing then the discussion is started. I ask the rest students to give comments to group one first before asking and giving questions.
            Group two continue to do their presentation. This group is discussing about the important factors in opportunity recognition The same regulations, present the material then continue discussing. I ask the students to be active in participation of discussion. Group two is done doing their presentation and we go going with group three. The topic is about  create an opportunity asesment plan. They also can explain the material well. Group four explain about the different pathways to seizing opportunities and last from group five is about the product planning and development process.
            The students are already done doing their presentation. I do my part of giving conclusions. Start from asking to the students, I ask who can conclude what we have learned today. I ask representative from each group. I conclude all of the opinions and make them strong.
Finishing doing review, I ask the students if they still have questions related our topic for today. They can ask to me.
I end the class for today and see you next time.

after doing my practice teaching, Ma'am Mady gave the evaluations form to me. there she wrote on comments on my strengths or weakness to improve in content and organization of instructions, that I have many insigntful ideas to chase about her topic.
Comments  on her strengths or weaknesses to improve strategies and skills for effective instructions, My mentor wrote "Demonstrates behavior that sets the standards and also read appropriately in advise situations.
            

           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Second Class Observation

Surprised From STEM 12 DARWIN

My First Class Observation